Monday, May 24, 2010

Windows Movie Maker?? Error?

Okay, I'm going to give you as much detail as I possibly can...





I re-downloaded WMM and found it under my "C" drive thing. Then I opened it and saw that the clips I had were all audio and no image whatsoever. That has never happened to me before and so I deleted the collections I had from before. And then I imported a new file and got an error message which said...





C:\Documents and Settings\Katherine2\My Documents\test.avi could not be imported. An interface has too many methods to fire events from





Then, I saw that the movie I tried to import into WMM was uploaded only in one clip though. The WHOLE thing. But yet, It was still ONLY audio and no image.





Weird eh....Please help. It would be much appreciated! Thanx! (:

Windows Movie Maker?? Error?
reboot the computer, - It sometimes works
Reply:Aside from mine and others I told about this problem. Download a fix from windows, that should "fix" your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment