Friday, May 21, 2010

Why my Window Movie Maker wouldn't import an AVI file?

I am trying to edit my an AVI formated video but the follow messege poped up when I import the video





C:\Documents and Settings\KuKuChu\My Documents\CAT 3 Video Presentation.avi could not be imported. An interface has too many methods to fire events from

Why my Window Movie Maker wouldn't import an AVI file?
this sound hard, but may be it require Codec anyway you can follow my step i think may be it can help .


download (and completely free ) here http://www.erightsoft.com/super.html...





If you want to convert them into another format ( mobile phone, iPods,psp,wmv, mp4...and anything else) use this awesome free program called Super it is also work





install it





use the program convert your file into wma or wmv (from the select out put container)


then import it again.





if not clear mail me ra_jerm@yahoo.com
Reply:this program does work....recommended Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment