Monday, May 24, 2010

Guys kindly help me with my design..here are the details..this is about bluetooth programming and interfacing.

i have to program a particular cellphone to communicate with pc through bluetooth...how am i going to do that?i dont have any idea about bluetooth protocols.the problem is i only know how to access the rs232 parallel port of a pc.. that means the bluetooth module must be connected to that rs232 of the pc so i can access it easily through programming the pc.my objective is just send bit signals from the cellphone then access it from the pins of the rs232.particular signal corresponds to a particular action in the pc which is interpreted by the program in the pc.i will use c++ to access and analyze bit signals sent by the cellphone .is there any bluetooth module which can be connected to rs232 parallel port directly?i find it hard also studying programming in the cellphone especially its bluetooth.any1 there can help me...guys please help me or else my teacher will not allow me to graduate this year.iam college graduating student...tenx!Godbless!

Guys kindly help me with my design..here are the details..this is about bluetooth programming and interfacing.
Well, there is a site that a lot of teachers will kindly help you with this. Go to http://h30187.www3.hp.com/all_courses.js... and post a message to the instructor, they will be glad to help you. Good luck!

pokemon cards

No comments:

Post a Comment