Friday, May 21, 2010

What language can I use to create a decent application?

I am trying to get into software but I don't know where to begin. At the moment I am intending to create a simple application, well...I don't have a solid idea of what but my main purpose is to learn something new and use that knowledge in my BSCS senior project.


I think its safe to say that I have intermediate knowledge in java/c++, but I haven't experienced creating anything with a decent graphical interface...maybe in Visual basic/Web but I do wanna to stay away from those.


please lend me some of your wisdom. thanks in advance for reading :%26gt;

What language can I use to create a decent application?
If I was you, I would definitely use VB. It has everything you need to create an application bundled with Microsoft SQL.


No comments:

Post a Comment