Monday, May 24, 2010

Hooking windows program?

I am just starting out in programming, I have had one recent college coarse in C++ and have read a few books, so I know the basics and would like to try something a little more advanced. I would like to learn how to write a program that will interface with an already existing program; Such as, a program that would call up Yahoo messenger and log me in...or open the windows calculator and enter in some numbers..things like that. I assume this topic is too complex to cover here, but I can pick it up, I just need key words to enter into search engines, websites which have tutorials, recommended books and such. I just need to be pointed in the right direction. Please reply if you can help.

Hooking windows program?
there are windows api's you can use such as the function sendmessage that is located in user32.dll. more information on msdn. it's a good start.


No comments:

Post a Comment